Beanies ready !
after few months of preparation, I am glad to say that the beanies are now avalaible* on our website and few other stores I collaborate with such as NEIWA in Toulouse, MAJESTIC in Montpellier and visible soon at LES PETITS FRENCHIES showroom in PARIS. They are also available at MADE CHEZ NOUS and TEEYOURSELF websites !
*FREE DELIVERY for all adjacent states to France + The Netherlands.
MADE IN FRANCE
Our beanies are made at 100% in France, the labels and badges are made in Fougères (Brittany), and the beanies themselves are knitted in a small factory based in Rohan (Brittany) with high quality 100% Merinos wool.
The cut of this « miki » allows you to cover your head and ears while keeping a nice well-dressed style thanks to its knitted cut and its thin but visible stich. Its side can also be rolled up once more in order to obtain a shorter shape and cut without losing any comfort or aesthetic quality.
WHY MERINOS WOOL ?
- Its great comfort thanks to its lightness and softness (does not itch !).
- Its great thermic qualities either in cold and warm weather.
- In cold weather, it keeps you warm like a traditionnal wool.
- In warm weather, it « breathes » very well thanks to its hygroscopic characteristics. The wool absorbs and disperse sweat and maintains you in the cool.
- Merinos wool is often used in high quality and technical clothings manufacturing.
- The absence of smell after a long period of use (antibacterial).
N.B : Unique size.
(Photos: ©Maël Crespo / Toulouse )
"You Wool Like it Much" !